Last updated May 12th
We are open on a limited basis for patient care as an essential business in the State of California. These are the precautions we are taking to protect our patients and staff:
- Careful screening: All persons entering the office, including staff, will be screened for COVID-19 risk, and their temperatures will be taken. If the temperature is over 100.4, they will be asked to see their primary care physician.
- Both staff and patients will wear face coverings during the encounter. Please come in wearing a mask to your appointment. Also bring a pen from home to use on paperwork.
- Physical distancing: A 6-foot social distance will be maintained whenever possible during your visit.
- Reduced number of people in the office: We will have a maximum of 6 guests in the office at a time by appointment only. Once that limit is reached, the door will be locked. If you arrive and the door is locked, please call from your car to let us know you are here. NOTE: We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless another person is ABSOLUTELY necessary.
- All staff are washing with warm water and anti-microbial soap between patients and every 20 minutes.
- During eyewear selection, frames will be brought to you. All frames will be sanitized before being returned to frame boards.
- Eyewear delivery and adjustments will be by appointment.
- We are attempting to limit the time a patient is in any room to 15 minutes when possible. You may sense that we are a little less “social” than usual – we regret that, but look forward to catching up once things open up more.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.